Self-care and lifestyle changes can help manage the symptoms of many mental health problems. They may also help prevent some problems from developing or getting worse.
Below you can find a range of online self-help resources that can help you manage common mental health problems
Please visit our page on the Five Ways to Wellbeing for information on the simple steps we can all take to look after our mental health and wellbeing.
- Public Health Wales - Resources on looking after you mental health
- Public Health Wales - 'How are you doing'
- CALL Mental Health Helpline
- Dewis Cymru
- SilverCloud online mental health therapy
- ‘North Wales Space’ offers people valuable opportunities to speak openly about mental health, connect with others in similar situations and receive useful information on services across the region
- Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale
- North Wales Integrated Autism Service
While self-care can help many people to manage their mental health problems, please remember that it’s always ok to ask for further support. Please visit our page on how to access support for further information.